Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring in Michigan = Snow


Our annual Charity Ball was last night. All the ladies look gorgeous (as usual) And the gentlemen were looking quite handsome. I wasn't planning to go until last minute so I just put something together pretty quickly the day of. They served parmesan crusted chicken, spinach and artichoke ravioli, garlic mashed potatoes, and veggies. I wasn't able to eat at all yesterday because I was at work until I had to go straight to the venue! So I was super excited when I found out it was a BUFFET! Yummm..!! hehehehe. It was a good night of food and dancing :) Came home and I passed out right after! Such a tiring day it was. It was so nice yesterday! 65ish degrees outside and sunny. Everyone was in t-shirts, jeans, and flip flops (us michiganders take advantage of even the SLIGHTEST bit of warmth) And just this morning when I woke up, it was SNOWING! AGAIN!....only in Michigan would it be beautiful and sunny one day and then gloomy and snowing the next.

Dress - http://www.amiclubwear.com
Necklace - Forever21
Shoes - Charlotte Russe

No comments: