Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fashion Photoshoot

I was honored enough to be the make-up artist and hair stylist on set for a fashion photoshoot with JeFresh Media! He's starting up a photography business and it's been going amazing! Check his site out HERE. Anyways, we did a few different outfits with two totally different looks for the hair and makeup.


The first set was a more natural look. I styled Sarah's (our model) hair in a natural, curly style and did her make-up with more neutral colors to bring out her eyes.

The next outfit was a bit edgier. We went for a black, white, and red look and I figured an edgy updo would fit the look. I also applied an exaggerated wing and false bottom lashes as well as intensifying the contour for this look.

We then decided to keep the hair and makeup with just a few touchups but change the outfit.

Let me know what you guys think! I had a lot of fun working with Sarah and Jeff (from JeFresh Media). It was a tiring day but extremely fun overall! :) You can also click on any of the pictures above to get a closer view of the photos! :)

XOXO,
 Jean

No comments: