Saturday, July 31, 2010

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Lotion

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I've realized that my face is ALWAYS a shade or two lighter than my body. This is SO irritating because my face NEVER matches my body and whenever I choose the right shade of foundation for my face....it's way too light compared to my body. With that being said, I've been using this every once in a while to even it out. I know it's not a "Facial" sunless tanning lotion, but it has been working out for me. I also use it for my whole body if I feel like I need an extra "umph" in my tan.


Pros:
-Great color for my Asian skin. I have a yellow/olive undertone to my skincolor and this works great. Just don't use it TOOOO often or else you may turn orange (As with many other sunless tanners)
-Not streaky as long as you blend it into your skin well. Just make sure not to slab it on and expect it to be even.
-The smell isn't too bad. I haven't used TOO many self tanners before, but the smell of this one didn't bother me too much.
- Fades evenly for the most part
-Dries fast
-It's cheap! You can buy it at any drugstore, walmart, target, etc.

Cons:
-The lotion has a glitter in it and I guess that's the "glow" part of it. But I just find it annoying especially because I like to use it on my face.
-With that being said, I can't wear it during the day (unless it's on my body) because I would just look like a disco ball! But that's not too much of a problem since I shower and exfoliate at night and then apply the lotion, let it dry, then just head to bed.

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments: