Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Foundation Color Comparisons

So I bought the Hi-Def Glamour Creme Foundation in Warm Palette #1 from Graftobian the other day and I'm SUPER excited. I've heard lots of raves about it by other YT makeup gurus.

Anyways, the cheapest place I found it was at the Paint and Powder Store. Normally the palette would be around $21 but on this site it was only $18.99 (not including shipping). With that being said, I know I've always been very nervous to buy things such as concealers and foundations online because it always makes me think "OH NO! WHAT IF THE COLOR IS WRONG?!" And with that in mind, that is why i bought the palette...so that I could mix around with the colors (my skin is also very tan in the summer and quite pale in the winter so it's always changing) and I also found THIS AMAZING chart on the website Foundation Color Comparison Chart

So for everyone out there that needs foundation color comparisons for the brands Graftobian, MAC, Shu Uemura, Revlon Colorstay, along with a few other stage makeup brands..this will help A LOT!


<3 Jean

1 comment:

イクヨクルヨ said...

イククルで恋の予感っ!!今話題のイクヨクルヨだからできちゃう出会い…友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人などが集まる当サイトで、素敵な恋をSTARTさせませんか?