Friday, June 11, 2010

Face, Hair. Outfit ... OTD (Warning: Picture heavy!)

Today's weather has been crazy. First, it was POURING and cold. Now, it's just humid and hot. So I decided to layer. I also included some pictures of what Yuwei got me as a surprise! I know it's a little childish, but after I saw the infomercial on pillow pets, i HAD to have one! He also brought me a RANDOM GINORMOUS Garfield! I swear, it's bigger than I am! I also picked up a package from the office and I got my free Gevalia coffee! I haven't tried it yet, but for $3 for all of this...I'm really excited for it. I love coffeeeee!



Outfit:
Miley Cyrus/ Max Azria White blazer - WalMart
Black cami, denim cuff shorts, and leaf necklace- Forever 21

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Sin
BH Cosmetics - Neutral eye 88 palette
L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner - 905 Black
Model 21- 008 False lashes
Covergirl Lash blast - Black

No comments: