Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shoes/Clothes Blog SALE!!!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FIRST BLOG SALE! 
If this goes well, I might just keep on doing more!
So this is how it's going to work:
1. You MUST have a paypal account. If you dont, just sign up for one..it's free.
2. Once you've selected what you want (serious inquiries ONLY ..please!) just e-mail me at jtwok4@gmail.com with the item name. Please include if you want tracking included...this is a little extra (I believe it is under $1)
3. I will email you back via my paypal as a money request with the total cost (including shipping which will be USPS priority mail).
4. Send me the money through paypal marked as "gift". Once I receive your payment I will ship the product as soon as possible (NO later than 2 weeks) I'm willing to ship internationally..but that's ONLY if YOU are willing to pay all of that money for international shipping.
HAVE FUN SHOPPING!
*BRAND NEW (only worn twice around the house) Nike Delta Force AC High: Woman's Size 6 - $40 (Retail $78) Comes with original box

*ALMOST NEW (only worn twice)! Nike Santa Cruise: Youth Size 6 (BUT I'm a woman's size 6/7 for nikes and these fit me just fine) - $30 (Retail $45) Comes with original box

Wet seal One shoulder ruffle teal shirt: Size L BUT I am a small and it fit me fine. I wanted it to be looser (only worn twice!) - $8
*BRAND NEW Silver Rouched banded tube top: Size S (never worn!)- $12

Cute Red Crochet Hoodie (broken zipper): Size S - $7

 Forever21 Dark teal tieback shirt: Size S- $8
*ALMOST NEW! Leg Avenue Sexy Cop costume : Size S/M (only worn once) - $30 (Retail: $72.50)
http://www.elegavenue.com/pages-productinfo-product-1479/sexy-cop-leg-avenue-police-costume.html
Comes with the original belt, handcuffs, and police hat that came with the costume.
Charlotte Russe Animal Print Dress: Size S (only worn twice) - $15
Black Crochet Hoodie: Size S- $10

1 comment:

wholesale womens clothing said...

It was such a pretty finds. I really like it. You have a great style in fashion. Thank you for sharing.


Michelle