Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Panasonic heated Eyelash Curler Review

I think this may be one of my new faves! I've always wanted curly eyelashes..length isn't so much of a problem for me. Even when I would curl my eyelashes with a regular curler, they would just fall straight again within 2 minutes :( Maybe it's because of the type of eyes I have...either way, I love this! I bought it off of Amazon for less than $12. It works wonders! Some of the good eyelash curlers out there are more than that! It's basically a heated eyelash curler, without the pinch. It's so easy to use. All you have to do is sweep it up your lashes like you would a mascara wand (but maybe a little slower) And the heat locks in the curl. One thing I really like about it (Besides the rest of what im rambling on about) is the fact that its not a big scary thing clamping by your eye. It doesn't pull out any eyelashes. ANYWAYS, all in all...GREAT PRODUCT! :)

No comments: